Key Account Manager-International Seafood (Viðskiptastjóri)
Ice-co, a well-established company in the field of seafood processing and marketing is looking to hire a Key Account Manager. The position entails the day-to-day management of existing customers in different geographies and markets. Secondly, a close cooperation with Icelandic processing companies in fulfilling orders and developing solutions for different customer needs.
The company has operations in several countries. This is a full-time position in the Icelandic office of the company. The position offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities in a dynamic business environment.
What are we looking for?
Key criteria for a successful candidate is the ability to earn trust and respect of:
- Icelandic producers of fresh and frozen fish.
- Large international buyers of fresh and frozen fish.
To achieve the above important qualifications are:
- Work independently in a structured, process oriented way. Make own decisions based on understanding of company strategy.
- Great communicaton in oral and written form in Icelandic and English. Team player, strong social skills.
- Understanding/experience in seafood business. International work experience.
Supporting qualifications (nice to have):
- IT savy, understanding of modern sales and marketing methods (social media, CRM)
- Other languages besides Icelandic and English.