Pixformance aims to set new boundaries in terms of fitness, computer vision and video streaming.For this reason, we are looking for creative, curious human beings who are not afraid to question the status quo and to go an extra mile, to join our rocket ship on the journey to build an outstanding B2C product.
Is that You, we are looking for?
What We offer
- A competitive salary
- Steep learning curve
- A new boundary setting project
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice
- Supply of coffee, tea, and fresh fruits.
Challenges at the Role
- Designing and developing architecture for new features and new products
- Developing the new version of the Platform for trainers, members and club owners
- Designing and improving our architecture with other members of the Backend team
- Designing the API for our mobile app for activity tracking and home workouts
- Collaborating with different frontend teams (Web, Mobile, Station)
- Helping the BI and Data Science teams to integrate smart features into our Platform.
What You offer
- 3+ years experience developing systems in Ruby
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs for large-scale systems
- Confidence in working with large datasets
- Experience in working with video delivery and streaming services
- Strong PostgreSQL skills including database design and optimization
- Extensive knowledge and experience with TDD and debugging Rails apps
- Ability to ship code in fast, iterative cycles
- Full English proficiency.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on experience managing infrastructure (Heroku, AWS, CI)
- Experience in designing eventually consistent systems and working with queues
- Understanding of DDD concepts
- Experience in building apps from scratch
- Personal projects or open source contributions.
If this describes you, we’d love to chat!
Diversity at Pixformance
Pixformance is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.